Open Society Georgia Foundation is seeking proposals from qualified individuals interested in provision of evaluation services for the EU-funded project “Strengthening Local Capacities for Children’s Rights Protection in Georgia” under the grant agreement NEAR-TS/2015/369-105. For detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) please see the attachment.
Interested candidates must submit the following documents:
– Application (in case of the organization – full name of the head of the organization, identification code of the organization, seal, signature, date);
– Signed application on the non-existence of the conflict of interest;
– CVs of evaluation team members with the information on the relevant experience;
– Detailed budget;
– Contact information of two referees (phone/e-mail);
– Note that an entity (in case of the organization) doesn’t have any debts regarding the state budget and there is no evidence of reorganization or liquidation.
The documents mentioned above should be submitted to the OSGF office at 10, Chovelidze St. no later than October 20, 2017, 17:00 pm.
Any questions must be directed in writing to the contact person: Nino Farizova, firstname.lastname@example.org